Weekdays, weekends, holidays: 10:00 ~ 18:00 (Closed on Mondays)
- Closed days: January 1st, New Year’s Day (on that day), Chuseok (on that day)
※ The entrance of the audience will be closed at 17:30 p.m.
|individuals||organizations (20 or more)|
|adults||1,000 won||700 won||
|children, teenagers and college students,
|700 won||500 won||
|eollanam-do Province residents||50% of the admission fee||
※ free at the branch office of the art museum.
※ Admission to the special opening exhibition is free.
Subject to exemption from admission fees
- State guests and diplomatic amputees and agents
- children under the age of 6 or older and persons aged 65 or older
- one person with disabilities and one guardian under the Act on Welfare of Persons with Disabilities
- The bereaved family of a person who has rendered distinguished service to the State under the Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support of Persons, etc. of Distinguished Service to the State (limited to those who present their identification cards or evidentiary documents)
Please watch quietly.
Appreciate the work with your heart and eyes instead of your hands.
Please step back.
Please refrain from shooting flash.
Please set your cell phone to vibration mode.
Food is not allowed in.
Please leave large-volume belongings.
Please follow the order.
Please hold hands tightly if accompanied by a child.